Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day Eighty Four


I can't seem to escape the call of holiday candy. I always have to have something chocolate anyway. When I ran out of my pretty pastel M&M's the other day, I naturally jumped in the car and drove to K-Mart, the nearest M&M's store, and trolled the Easter candy displays for those irresistible little chocolate calories, only to realize they didn't have any (no big surprise there), but I did find a big bag of gourmet jelly beans. Like my Lindor truffles, gourmet jelly beans are a seasonal treat for me. Last Easter candy time was the last time I'd had a jelly bean. So I bought them. And a bag of regular colors M&M's (got to have the chocolate fix!). I'm not afraid to mix the gourmet flavors. But the licorice jelly beans must be banished first. I don't do licorice in any shape or form, no offense to you licorice people out there in candy land. These made a pretty little pile on my desk. Now they're gone. Just these. There are still some in the bag. Tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

Ann S. said...

Man, those look good! I must get a bag of Jelly Bellys :-)