Friday, March 6, 2009

Day Sixty Five

Here we are, Shelby, Elijah and Granny Kay on our way home from lunch at KFC with Grandpa Neil on Friday, March 6th. I usually just have Elijah on Friday, but school is out here today and again Monday because of all the illness spreading around. So Shelby joined us today. These two have been sick, too. Elijah has an ear infection and a bad cough. He didn't eat any chicken, only chocolate pudding and yellow Jello. His cough meds apparently make him sleepy. It didn't take him long to zonk out on the way back to the house. Of course, we usually drive around a bit after lunch on Fridays so he'll fall asleep and take a nap. I'm so bad. I took this with my cell phone over my shoulder while driving north on Jefferson Avenue. Actually, we were stopped at a red light. Honest! I just noticed that Shelby's green sweater matches Elijah's sippy cup. Great kids. Fun stuff.

No comments: