Sunday, March 8, 2009

Let me tell you what I do

Each day is a bit different because I'm a Domestic Goddess and don't "have" to get up and go anywhere. I was always a stay at home mom and now I'm a stay at home granny who takes care of her grandkids after school and when they're out of school, usually every other day, as I share duties with their other grandmother, God bless her! Once daily chores and obligations are out of the way, I'm usually on the computer doing something I enjoy, whether it be checking email or Facebook or Twitter or working with photo files and Photoshop. I'm into digital scrapbooking and now I've started a blog called Three Sixty Five, a picture a day for a year, where I post one picture from that day and do a bit of journaling about it. My days can range from running around busy to silent and laid back. It's a nice balance and I really have no complaints.

No comments: