Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome to my Three Sixty Five!

At the beginning of 2009, I was inspired by the digital scrapbooking community to take at least one photograph a day for the next three hundred and sixty five days, then digi scrap a page for each week of photographs. I got off to a slow start, forgetting on some days to snap a shot, but by today, March 3rd, I'm totally into it. Now I grant you, although I love to take pictures with my little Kodak digital camera, I have nothing fancy or too memorable to offer anyone outside my little universe. I photograph my grandkids and other family members and my surroundings and stuff that happens mostly outside my back door on any given day. But that's what Three Sixty Five is all about for me. A snapshot of my life on any given day. No one else is expected to take away anything special from these snippets of my life, but that's okay. It only matters to me. But if you do find yourself taking a peek, then thanks and hope you'll check back when you can.

No comments: