Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day One Hundred Eight


What a gorgeous Saturday! Daughter Kelly and I went to daughter Holly's house to see the covered deck they just had built. Really nice! Kelly can't resist getting on the trampoline whenever we're there. She and grand daughter Shelby had a good time, jumping. I took this pic with my cell phone. I was trying to capture them both in the air. It's hard to snap an action shot because by the time you've clicked the button, the action has moved on and you get the aftermath. But I like this picture. Kelly had come in for a landing and looks like she's ready to fly away. I did manage to get Shelby in mid air. Good times!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ah cool! I love Shelby flying through the air! She can really jump! It's so much fun jumping on the trampoline... makes ya feel like Pheobe on Friends... carefreeeeee!!!! If you land just right, you can make Shelby soar about three feet higher... freaks her out everytime! :-D

Jane said...

Love this pic! Take one of Holly's covered deck next time you're over there. I'm sure it's nice.