Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day One Hundred Sixteen


Project 365, a picture a day for a year, is what this blog is all about. But it's also about scrap booking the pictures I take. Here is the digital scrapbook page I did for week eleven. As you can see, I'm falling behind. I use Photoshop Elements 5.0. The template is KL 365 01. It was a nice freebie from a website I am ashamed to say I did not record in my list of products. If someone recognizes it, maybe they can drop me a note here. The bottom paper is Christina Renee's Grungy Gingham Green and the top paper is Katie Pertiet's A Bit of Grunge No. 02. The font is Especial Kay (hee hee! wonder why I chose that one). Got to get busy and do some more pages!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oooh! This is really good! I like the layout... eye catching and creative! Cool pics!

Ann S. said...

Nice pics, sis! You're very talented!