Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day One Hundred Twelve


Did you ever get bored at the doctor's office, sitting in the exam room, waiting and waiting? And waiting? Had to go in for a tune up today (not really, just had to get a couple of prescriptions renewed). Looking for amusement other than old Good Housekeeping magazines, I took advantage of the situation and turned my boredom into a photo op. This pic proves how boring the wait can be. It doesn't get any more mind numbing than tongue depressors. I did get new prescriptions and some blood drawn for cholesterol checks and such. In and out in forty five minutes. Could've been worse.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

LOL! Where did you take those pics? I hate waiting in the exam room. Booooooooooooring!!!!

Kelly said...

Nice shot! Pun intended! HAHAH!!!!

Jane said...

I've spent a few hours in those offices myself...