Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day One Hundred Two


Shelby, Elijah, Julia, Sarah



checking out the loot




Sarah,Holly,Shelby,Kelly,Elijah,Julia





The Leftovers!





We enjoyed perfect weather today for our annual backyard egg hunt. Usually, after the kids find all (well, most) of the eggs, they remove the candy from the eggs, and we hide them all over again for another hunt. They didn't want to today. They enjoyed batting the ball and just sitting around, talking and laughing and eating too much candy. I think everyone had fun. I know I did. I always love the opportunity to be with my family. Love you all!

4 comments:

Ann S. said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all! :-) Glad the weather cooperated for your egg hunt!

Kelly said...

It was a really great day!!! I have a blast! Never lasts long enough. So glad the weather was good!!! Couldn't have asked for a better day:-) Great pics!!!!

Luv Me Do said...

You catch me at the most flattering times! (note sarcasm) Lovely day! I think I'm gonna get diabetes with all this candy I'm eating

Jane said...

I certainly enjoyed the day and appreciate being included in the festivities! Good times do always go by so fast.