Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day One Hundred Six


Elijah and Shelby walking to the house after Shelby got out of school this afternoon. I was behind them, taking pictures, and Shelby suddenly whirled around to see what I was doing. By the way, guess who was carrying her heavy book bag. She got to attend the book fair at her school today. She bought two books for herself and was thoughtful enough to buy one for her brother--a Clifford the Big Red Dog book because she knows he likes Clifford. Good stuff.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

What a good sister she is :-) Great pic! I always loved the book fairs at Capshaw when I was a wee child.

Kelly said...

I remember those book fairs too... loved them. That was sweet of Shelby! Hope Elijah knows what a great big sis he has. :-)

Jane said...

Book fairs rock! Way to go, Shelby! What a thoughtful sister!