Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day One Hundred Forty One


The blue sky over my backyard this afternoon was simply awesome. I like the three clouds in a line. The picture just doesn't do this scene justice. But I can't help taking pictures of a sky like this. I spent part of the afternoon visiting with my mom and brother and sister. We got to sit outside on the porch swing and enjoy the gorgeous day. I also spent part of the afternoon with Shelby and Elijah until their mom picked them up after school. Shelby is under the weather with allergies and a bit of a fever. Elijah and I sat in the wicker rocking chairs on the back porch (where I took this picture). He was content to sit and eat little candy canes left over from Christmas and sip on a tiny can of cherry Coke. Enjoyable day in a hundred different ways.

2 comments:

Jane said...

life is good......

Kelly said...

...maybe that's what the clouds were trying to spell ..."life is good"... :D