Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day One Hundred Forty


I took this picture of myself reading a book on the front porch this afternoon for lack of anything better to do I guess. I took it with my cell phone in a color setting called 'solaris' which makes things look posterized or chalked. This day was awesome weather-wise--deep blue sky and lots of sunshine and sitting on the front porch in a rocking chair reading a book just seemed like the thing to do. And taking pictures of myself doing it. Silly. Reading has taken a backseat lately to spending waaay too much time on the computer. One of the books I'm reading now is 'Run For Your Life' by James Patterson. I made it to chapter 14 which isn't saying much since his chapters are notoriously brief. I'll get through it eventually, if I can stay off the computer long enough!

2 comments:

Luv Me Do said...

Love that bookmark. I have one just like it. I've been spending a lot of time on the computer. Mostly on polyvore, but I think I know what you've been doing. Farm *cough*

Kelly said...

You remind me of me when I discovered Sim City!!! I couldn't stop myself!!!!!