Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day One Hundred Thirty




Today was a whirlwind happy Mother's Day. The good times always fly by, don't they? I got cards from my nieces, sister, daughters, grand kids, husband--all wonderfully sentimental and heart-felt and guaranteed to bring tears to my eyes. Shelby and Elijah had a blast taking the new trampoline for a test drive. Kelly and Kerry jumped, too. Posed for a few pictures with daughters and grand kids. Once my family scattered to the four winds, I headed over to visit my mother and snapped this picture of her enjoying a chocolate Frosty from Wendy's that my sister Jane brought to her. I had a good time today. Always do when I get to be with my family. Happy Mother's Day to all moms everywhere!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That the best jump pic of Elijah -too bad my hiney is in the way- that was sooo much fun!!! Laughing came straight from the belly!
:-D Happy Mother's Day! <3 P.S.... nice group shot! Wish I coulda stayed to hang out with everyone at the Side.
Love you!