Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day One Hundred Eighty One


I had fun visiting my mom today at her place. Hung out with my sisters and niece and grand kids (first time I've seen Shelby and Elijah in a whole week!). Here is Jane, Shelby and Elijah laughing at a funny video of Jane's kittens playing at her back door. We sat outside on the front porch and enjoyed this beautiful afternoon--although the temperature was almost 90 today, the humidity was low for a change and there was a nice breeze blowing. The kids passed the time creating works of art with paper and markers. Ann took them on the hillside for the traditional throwing of rocks into the pond. Good times with family!

3 comments:

Jane said...

I am honored to make the blog! :-) Enjoyed our visit, as always!
love ya!

Ann S. said...

Cute picture! I enjoyed yesterday as well. It's always fun whenever we're together! Love you all!

Kelly said...

Cute!!! I can just hear everyone laughing. Wish I could be there... actually, Kerry and I talked about coming during the week instead of the weekends so that we can participate in the goings on in Cookie Town! Let me know when everyone's getting together at Granny's so we can plan a trip. :o)