Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day One Hundred Fifty Five

Enjoyed the afternoon with family at Mom's place. Lots of
discussions and laughter and remembering and picture taking.
As usual, we stirred things up and rocked the place and had
a great time together. Love you guys!! Let's do it all over again
next week.

The girls show off their Summer Toes: from top and going
clockwise: Sarah Foy, Ann Sissom, Julia Foy, me, Jane Foy
and Shelby Myers.

Grand son Elijah shows off his pre-school scrapbook to his
Great Uncle Ken Mabry and his Great Granny Hamp Mabry.
Couldn't leave these important people out, as they did not
make it into the Summer Toes picture.

Check out http://kaykel.blogspot.com for the negative
color setting of Summer Toes!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Very cool toe shot! I saw it on "Negative" too and I think I like the original "real" photo better! Go good in a calendar or something... summer time is here! WOOO! It was chilly today though...still awesome flip flop weather! :0)
(Like the "random" songs...thanks for changing it! Oh, feel free to add a playlist on Negative!)

Ann S. said...

Love these pictures, sis! I had an awesome time with family today as usual. I enjoyed looking at Elijah's MDO scrapbook. The toe picture rocks!!! Love you guys!

Jane said...

I'm digging the toe pic! I was about to fall at the time, as you can tell by my left foot being turned out! :-) It was a fun day. I always enjoy that time with everyone! Love y'all!!