Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day One Hundred Fifty Four



Who loves the 'Twilight' series by Stephanie Meyer? I do! I do! And a bunch of other people do, too, apparently. And we're all looking forward to 'New Moon', the second movie installment of what is being called The Twilight Saga. The first 'New Moon' movie trailer was debuted Sunday on the MTV movie awards, which I'd never watched before and only watched this time because 'Twilight' was nominated for everything (and won 5 out of 6 awards I think). Since I didn't have a picture for today, which is rare for me, I thought I'd post something totally different and just plain fun. Of course, any fan of these books knows that the picture here is of Jacob Black after he shape shifts into a wolf. Fans seem to be torn about the look of Jacob as wolf. As for me, I think it's all good and can't wait to see this story in action on the big screen!

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

I think the wolf looks pretty realistic! Can't wait for New Moon. All us Twilight fanatics need to go see it together.

Kelly said...

I almost jumped a little when I scrolled down to see Jacob as the wolf! COOL! :o)

Jane said...

I thought he would be a bigger, darker wolf, but hey! This works for me! :-)