Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day One Hundred Sixty One


I'm not an environmentalist nor a tree hugger, but I do my "green" part by recycling everything I can. Recently, I've started collecting these reusable shopping bags whenever I shop at Wal-Mart. I've got maybe eight or nine now. The trick is to return them to the trunk or backseat of your car after you empty them at home. And then the other trick is to remember to take them into Wal-Mart with you when you shop there. I'm pretty good at it now. I think those plastic shopping bags should be banned from the face of the earth. These are cheap and sturdy and if the check out person packs them right, they hold a lot of groceries. These bags are available now in most grocery stores and places like Big K Mart and Sams. So I say Why not?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You get an "A+" for using the reusables! :o)