Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day One Hundred Sixty Two


Do you have an apartment in Yoville? No? Why not? My family and I always manage to discover and whole heartedly jump into major time wasters on Facebook. Recently, I've become a citizen of Yoville, a virtual city where my little "Kay" avatar visits friends and sends them messages, dances with them, fights with them, kisses their boo boos, tells them jokes, and sends them gifts. All of this is to earn Yoville coins. My little "Kay" avatar also reports to work in the Widget Factory twice daily where 200 coins are added to her account. If you don't earn coins, you cannot buy stuff to furnish your apartment, to eat or to wear. You may as well move back to Farm Town if that's the case. Yoville is weird, but I'm drawn to it for some reason. I've recently redecorated the rooms in my apartment. Dig the checkerboard tile in my virtual kitchen where as you can see my little "Kay" avatar is sitting and patiently waiting.....for what, I'm not sure. I just acquired a bathroom in my apartment and spent most of my savings decorating it with pink fixtures and tacky wallpaper. I enjoy Farm Town on Facebook way more than Yoville. But if you ever find yourself in the neighborhood, drop in sometime. We'll play Foosball while we dance to music on the jukebox, drink tall lattes and pig out on egg rolls and hot dogs. It doesn't get any better than that, folks!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Your little avatar looks just like you! :-)

Ann S. said...

I visited your place in YoVille this morning. You've done some major redecorating. It looks great! I love how they've changed the game. It's more fun now somehow. I agree with Jane...your avatar looks just like you :-)

Kelly said...

Hah! Your avatar DOES look like you!!! That's hilarious!!! Kitchen is looking pretty spiffy!!! :o)