Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day One Hundred Eighty Three


Jammin on Kelly and Holly's old Casio keyboard.
Then they fought over it and I had to take it away.

Elijah found this sponge on the bench in the
hallway. He played with it like it was a brand
new toy for at least half an hour. Here he is
flicking it down the stairs.

He found his Pooh cap and wore that for a
while. Still playing with the sponge.

Shelby is my best girl and I love this picture
of her. Although we did get outside this morning
on the trampoline, she stuck to the couch and
watched TV most of the afternoon. Good times
always with my grand kids!





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Kelly said...

These pictures are soo funny!!! I love them!!! They make me laugh!!! :o)

Ann S. said...

Awesome kids and cute pictures!

Jane said...

Elijah jammin' on that Casio! Cracks me up! And the sponge? Who needs toys? :-) That is Holly sitting on that couch! put some blonde hair on her, and it's Holly!!!!!!