Monday, July 13, 2009

Day One Hundred Ninety Four

Happy 14th Birthday, Sarah!

Hard to believe my niece Sarah Foy is 14 years old today.
Here she is in her newborn picture July 13, 1995 and in her
school picture taken last Fall. She's grown up way too fast as
I'm sure her parents will tell you. She's a Christian young lady
who is a talented singer, actress and writer. I love you bunches,
Sarah, and wish you every happiness today and always.
My daughter Kelly and I thought we'd take Shelby and Elijah
to Wal-Mart today to buy the new kitten some kitten-sized
food and maybe a toy to play with. We ended up at Petco which
is almost like a visit to a zoo. First time I've ever been in there
and it's a pretty neat place. Here Elijah checks out the kitty
toys.

Kelly and Shelby compare kitty toys and end up picking out
a couple of feathered numbers they thought would interest
little miss "Sally".

Elijah mans a kid-sized shopping cart and wheels our toy
choices all over the store. We checked out all sorts of animals,
birds, fishies, and reptiles.

The ones that caught their attention the most were the
little white mice which were piled in a corner on top of each
other. There was one in the exercise wheel, running in
circles. That made them laugh.

Shelby tries out one of the new toys with "Sally" kitty. She
seemed to like it (the kitty, that is).




4 comments:

Ann S. said...

Awwww, what a sweet little bundle Sarah poo is in that picture! We love you and are so very proud of you! Looks like Sally is going to have lots of love and kitty toys.

Jane said...

Thanks for the shout-out to Sarah! <3! Enjoyed the pics of the kids & Kelly at Petco. That place is fun! Sally is a lucky little kitty!

Kelly said...

Today was a fun day! Glad I got to hang with everyone this weekend! The pet store was so cool. I was sure Elijah was going to mow down some poor shopper. Good times!!!

I can't believe Sarah is 14!!! Time flies! Cherish every moment!!! :o)

Kelly said...

~oh, next time you take a picture of me, remind me to suck in my tire belly~ugh~