Monday, July 13, 2009

Day One Hundred Ninety Three


Farm Town on Facebook is addictive to some of us addictive types. I spent so much time on my farm last night that I forgot to post anything here. Better late than never I guess. I changed my avatar to look like a gray haired granny because all the girls on Farm Town pretty much look a like. So here "I" am standing in front of my farmhouse surrounded by my banana trees and roses and cats and dogs and llamas, etc. I know. It's crazy. But crazy in a fun way. Obsess much?

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

I love your new "granny hair" LOL! Farmtown is good, clean fun. There are worse things to become addicted to!

Kelly said...

I heart Farm Town! Love the new hair due but it doesn't look like you... you don't have gray granny hair!!!! Atleast I can't spot you in a crowd! Farm is lookin' good!
:oD

Jane said...

Obsessed? Who's obsessed? Just because I spent hours and hours plowing, planting, harvesting, watering, raking... all for what? I'm not obsessed!!! :-)