Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day One Hundred Ninety


Shelby, Ann, and Elijah made wreaths for their hair out of
willow branches during our visit with my mom at her place
this afternoon. And of course Ann took them up on the hill
for the traditional rock throwing into the pond. The kids
love that!

The new kitty here at the house is a big hit
with Shelby. She loved on it and played with
it most of the day. The kitty loves her, too!

The new kitty is also a big hit with Elijah who
sometimes has to be reminded that the kitten
is not a stuffed toy. Mostly he carries it around
and tries not to squeeze it too hard.

"Sally" is a pretty kitty. I hope she can survive all the
good lovin! :D

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Had a fun time with the kiddies today! I always enjoy throwing rocks in the pond. Makes me feel like a kid again :-)

Kelly said...

Nice tradition you guys got going visiting Granny, doing lunch, and rock throwing! Kerry and I plan on attending from time to time! :o)

Kelly said...

Oh, and I LOVE the new kitty tat! She is sooo cute I just want to squeeze her... I guess Elijah will take care of that for me (eek). Shelby is really good with "Sally"... cute pix!
:o)