Monday, August 17, 2009

Day Two Hundred Twenty Nine

Happy 3rd Birthday, Elijah!


Today is Grandson Elijah's 3rd birthday! Here he is on the day he was born and this past Saturday at his birthday celebration. His Grandpa and I love him to pieces and are so blessed to have him in our lives. He's a terrific kid who always makes us smile when he's around.

And here he is today. His mom and dad took him fishing at Center Hill Lake this afternoon. He said he caught some goldfish. (I think they were blue gill) I was so happy to get to see him today, as he usually spends his Mondays with his other grandmother. And I was very grateful for the opportunity to take his picture on his birthday. We love you, Elijah Man, and hope all your birthday wishes come true, today and all your birthdays to come!

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Happy Birthday Elijah! I see he's wearing the Batman outfit we gave him, sans cape :-) What a cutie! I could just squeeze him.

Jane said...

His hairline hasn't changed, has it! Happy birthday, Elijah!! Love you!!!

Kelly said...

HE'S SO CUTE! I remember holding him for the first time and thinking he had the biggest feet and longest fingers! He's gonna be tall! He does have the same hairline!!! That crooked smile kills me!!! :o) Hope he had fun fishing with his mom and dad on his Bday!