Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day Two Hundred Seventy Three

Just Can't Get Enough ...


I know. I'm repeating myself. I guess because we've had so much cloudy, rainy, gray skies the past couple of weeks, I just can't get over how beautiful the sky has been lately. I took this with my cell phone camera through my car windshield this afternoon as I headed to cardio/sculpt class. It turned out to be kind of an interesting shot with all the reflection. That red spot looks like Saturn turned on its side. I don't know what that bright flare is, but the little white dots are sap on the glass. That's weird wild stuff. Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be more of the same. Bring it on!

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

I never get tired of cloud/sky photos! This one is too kewl! I'm loving this weather and hope it continues for a few more days.

Jane said...

Cool! It does look like Saturn on it's side... with fire coming out of it! :-)

Kelly said...

Yeah, kewl shot!!! I appreciate the sunny days more when it's rained for 2 weeks straight. God is good!!!
P.S... the "red dot" looks like a spaceship... guess the aliens are joy riding in the sunshine too! har har...:o)