Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day Two Hundred Sixty Seven

I Almost Ate The Whole Bag


You have to try these. I had them last year when they first hit the shelves with the other Halloween candy, so I already knew how awesome they taste. Brach's Milk Maid Caramel Apple Candy Corn (made with Real Milk, as if that matters!) Since I have zero willpower to resist such treats, I grabbed a bag of these while we were at Super D drugstore this evening. Serving size is 22 pieces at 130 calories. Not so bad. Unless you eat half the bag before you realize what you've done. Just about made myself sick, but it was totally worth it. Check 'em out!

4 comments:

Ann S. said...

I must have a bag of those luscious caramel treats!

Kerry said...

Hey save some for me!!!! They do look magically delicious, oops that not marshmallows, oh well they still look delicious.

Jane said...

Oh, man! I haven't seen these!! I can't have them or I will never stop!!!

Kelly said...

I'm going into a sugar induced coma just thinking about it...ick!