Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day Two Hundred Eighty Six

Each day just goes so fast. I turn around it's passed. You don't get time to hang a sign on me .....
'Love You To' ~ George Harrison


Got together for lunch with Mom, sisters, brother, nephew and nieces at Mom's place today. Ann, Ken, and Mom get ready to dig in.

Julia, Jane, and Ann caught in the act of some serious chowing down.

Ken and Chris share some laughs, while Sarah gets ready to pop open the pudding cup. We always have a great time getting together for lunch with Mom, especially during the school breaks. We laughed and cried and laughed some more and sang Beatles' tunes and ate Mom's left over cake she didn't eat because it had too much icing. Go figure. It all just goes so fast ... Good times, great memories!

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Awwwwww! I loves my family! I didn't even know you were taking pictures. I must not have because you caught me in the act of chowing down which isn't surprising :) Love you sister!!!! Had a great time today as always!

Jane said...

I didn't know you were taking pics either! Very stealth! :-) Believe it or not, Out In The Country is playing on your playlist!!! Had a great time with everyone today. Precious times together!

Kelly said...

Cool beans :o)