Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day Three Hundred Nineteen

Mathilda/Orchid And The Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah-Dette ...


a.k.a. Sarah Foy and Julia Foy, my awesomely talented nieces who are performing in Cookeville Children's Theatre production of "Disney's Alice In Wonderland (Jr.)" this week and next. Saw it today, and it's now my favorite CCT play. Everything about it was fun and enjoyable. Even though the play was full of laughs, I always get teary eyed when I watch these two perform on stage, because they always impress the socks off me with their talent. But mostly because I love them both to pieces.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

This play is also my favorite! Me and T loved it and enjoyed it big time :) Awesome shot of the girls. Love you both!

Jane said...

I'm so glad everyone got to see them today! These plays are an awful lot of work (and trouble!) but worth it since they both enjoy it so much. Thanks for featuring them on your blog, Kay! Love!!!

Kelly said...

Sarah and Julia ROCKED!!!! The play was awesome! So glad I came!