Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day Three Hundred Seven

A Walk In Capshaw Woods


The sky was insanely blue today. Makes me wish I was a bird so I could fly around in it.

Photographs never do the real thing justice. I love these blues and golds.

The trees in Capshaw Woods are pretty old. There are some giants in there.

The sun was shining through this yellow Maple leaf, making it glow.

Is it just me, or does this tree root resemble a rabbit head?

Down in the woods, looking toward Maple Avenue. All I could hear was the wind in the trees and the leaves crunching under my shoes.

I love these chilly, sunny, blue sky Autumn days. There is nothing else like it. I can't get enough of it. I'm glad I got to spend some time outside today walking in the woods.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Beautiful fall pictures, sis! That tree root does look like a rabbit's head. I'm glad you got to walk in the woods today :) Enjoy the leaves, they're almost gone :(

Jane said...

The colors are so intense in your pics. Love 'em! Wish I had a good place to walk this Fall. Glad you do!

Kelly said...

WOW!!! Awesome shots! Colors are amazing! Love the rabbit tree root... thought the same before I read your caption...pretty cool!!! Sometimes it pays to look down.