Monday, November 2, 2009

Day Three Hundred Six

Hello, November!


Not a cloud in my sky this afternoon as I waited for Shelby after school. The trees in Capshaw woods are so pretty right now. A lot of them are already bare.

There she comes, just a walkin' down the street .... Shelby on her way to Granny's house after working hard at school all day--at this point, she's ready to dump the backpack, kick back with a Popsicle (usually a Bomb Pop) and watch something on Disney or Nick. Such a great kid! Love you, Shelby!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Enjoy the leaves while they last...they're starting to fall. I need to get out and take a few pix myself. Shelby's wearing a new outfit... I picked that one out... it was my fave! :o)

Ann S. said...

The Fall colors have been so pretty this year! I hate to see the leaves go. I wish we could keep them until Spring :) Love the Shelbster! What a sweetie!

Jane said...

Nothing better than leaving school for the day! :-)