Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day Three Hundred Sixteen

Happy Birthday, Kelly!


Kelly Teresa Ranft Kimbrough was born on the snowy night of November 12, 1976, about half past midnight. Here she is with husband Kerry this afternoon at the Dolce Cafe on the square in Cookeville, enjoying her fave coffee (Dolce Caramel Latte).

Here she is at about a month old. God blessed us with Kelly 33 years ago (so hard to believe!how time flies!). She's loving, caring, and thoughtful, and the best friend anyone could have. She's always fun and always makes me laugh. The world would be a boring place without her in it. Loving you always, daughter, and wishing you all good things and fun times today and always.

4 comments:

Kay R. said...

Love you, Kelly! So glad you're in my world!

Ann S. said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! Me and T love you!!

Jane said...

Yes, the world would be a boring place without Kelly Belly!! Love to you, Kel! (And Kay!)

Kelly said...

Thanks for blogging me on my birthday!!! So glad to spend it with you and the fam! Thanks for bringing me into the world on that snowy day and for loving me everyday since! Proud to be your daughter! Love you!!! :o)