Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day Three Hundred Thirty One

New Moon!


Sister Ann, niece Julia, niece Sarah, sister Jane, daughter Kelly, and hubby Neil in the lobby of our local theater waiting to see 'New Moon'. Some of us saw it last Friday when the movie opened and couldn't wait to see it again. Missing from the picture are daughter Holly, son in law Jerry and grand daughter Shelby, who also joined us. My picture of the whole group right before we were seated didn't save on my cell phone. My bad error can be the only explanation. I'm still kicking myself. Would loved to have had grand daughter Shelby in the photo, too. She was so excited to see this movie and loved every minute of it.

Kelly snapped this picture outside the theater as we were leaving at 12:30 AM to head home. I liked 'New Moon' even better the second time around. Looking forward to seeing it again.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Enjoyed seeing New Moon again with you guys! I think I enjoyed it even more this time around :) Fun night!

Kelly said...

I enjoyed the movie more this time... can't wait to see it again! Sorry your second group shot was lost. We'll just have to do it all over again!!!! :-)

Jane said...

Great movie! Must certainly see it again!!!