Friday, November 20, 2009

Day Three Hundred Twenty Four

'New Moon'! And Happy Birthday, Cynthia!


Daughter Kelly, son in law Kerry, sister in law and birthday lady Cynthia, sister Ann, Cynthia's sister Christina, and hubby Neil (and I) arrived at Providence cinema in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee, bright and early this morning with our preordered Fandango tickets to see the 10 AM screening of 'Twilight Saga: New Moon'. Neil was glad that he wasn't the only male to show up for the movie. We've anticipated 'New Moon' for a year now, and Cynthia was thrilled that she got to see it on her birthday. We all LOVED it and want to see it again soon.

Cynthia's birthday lunch at Ruby Tuesday was a yummy meal and a lot of fun hanging out, laughing and talking (yeah, Kelly got pretty loud). Cyn got a kick out of her cards (and presents!)

Around the table from left are Kelly, Cynthia, Ann, Christina, and Neil. (Kerry had to leave after the movie and head to work) I'm so glad I got to celebrate Cynthia's birthday with her (she's 31--ssh--don't tell). And glad too that we finally got to see 'New Moon'. Happy Birthday, Seestor Cyn!! We love you and wish you the best of everything today and always!
P.S. After lunch, Kelly and Cynthia went back to the theater to watch 'New Moon' all over again :-) P.S.S. for the record, Kelly tells me they didn't see the movie again.

6 comments:

Ann S. said...

It was an enjoyable day! I'm looking forward to seeing New Moon again and again ;)Thanks again for the ride down.

Kelly said...

FUN TIMES!!! Can I say it any LOUDER!!! Tee hee!!! Loved the movie and loved hanging with the fam on Cyn's b-day! Great day! We didn't go see it again unfortunately but not to worry, we will see it again... and again.... and again... :o)

Kelly said...

...by the way, what's with the face Daddy is making, is Ann wearing a lamp shade as a party hat, and what's with Cyn's red Mickey Mouse ears!?! LOL!!! For once Ma, it's not you who has something growing out of your head in picutre!

Jane said...

Glad everyone had a good time!

Ann S. said...

I was having such a good time, I felt like I was at a party :) I think that's the first pic of me with something on or growing out of my head.

Kay R. said...

LOL!! That is hilarious! I hadn't even noticed the red lamp shades growing out of Ann and Cyn's heads. Yeah, Kelly, your dad was sticking out his tongue (or starting to) for some reason. Not sure why. Being a goober. Good times, great memories. I will amend the post to correct that you actually did not see the movie again. Love y'all!