Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day Three Hundred Twenty Three

Randomness


Look who was waiting for me at Burger King for lunch today. Mr. Edward Cullen (a.k.a. Robert Pattinson), my favorite vampire boyfriend. Looking forward to seeing 'New Moon' Friday morning (I've never been to a movie at 10:00 A.M. in my life!) Go Team Edward!

I can certainly understand Team Jacob! Mr. Jacob Black (a.k.a. Taylor Lautner) is my fave werewolf/shape shifter. I didn't see Bella at the BK. (Hanging out with Alice, perhaps...)

No, wait, there she is on my LARGE cup of Diet Coke. Neil wasn't going to get one at first, but then he said he'd give his to Shelby. He did take it with him back to work. I'll bet that was interesting.

When I went to pick up Elijah at Mother's Day Out this afternoon, he was fast asleep with his other classmates.

He was so peacefully sound asleep; I hated to wake him up. But he was happy to see me and ready to go to Granny's house. I guess the turkey knocked them all out. They had their Thanksgiving dinner at MDO.

Eddie watches for Shelby to come home from school. As per usual, he hid in the bushes and jumped out on her as she passed by.

Shelby got her mid-term grades today (I think that's what she called it). She got four As and two Bs. She wrote a note to her grandpa to let him know how well she did. (Can you say trip to the Dairy Queen?) She loves science and she loves to read.

"I could die reading." That's a direct quote from Miss Shelby and I believe her. Two of her As were in reading and English. Maybe it's genetic because I can certainly relate. I hope it sticks.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Sweet pictures!! Congrats to Shelby on the great grades! Keep it up! Elijah is snoozing from those turkey antihistamines! :-)

Team Edward, yeah! I'll have to go by BK!!

Ann S. said...

Hope precious! We're proud of Shelby for those good grades!! Team Edward all the way baby ;)

Kelly said...

Yeah for Shelby!!! Glad she likes to read...makes for good grades and school fun.

TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!