Friday, December 18, 2009

Day Three Hundred Fifty Two

Let's Get Random


Saw these cool vintage boots while browsing at the Nashville Flea Market today. I'd love to have them, but they were too narrow for my big feet. Maybe they were Cinderella's boots.

Where's the rest of this deer? I think he must have joined the Syrian army--with bells on.

Clown face in a box. Has to be a refuge from a Stephen King novel. The flea market is never boring.

Vintage Chanel No. 5. No telling how old this Eau de Cologne is. No price tag on it, but I'm sure it's a bargain.

Experimenting with f-stop settings on my new camera. As you can see, I have no idea what I'm doing. Pretty cool all the same. Either that, or the tree is on fire.

Our two cats were cooped up inside the house while we were gone. I'm sure Buddy snoozed upstairs all day. Eddie, on the other hand, amused himself with knocking Christmas ornaments off the tree and playing with this Santa hat. He's been all over this thing, pouncing on it and dragging it around the room. Crazy kitty.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Neat flea shots! The clown is freaky. Your ornaments look like falling stars! Looks like Eddie kept himself entertained, little devil! :o)

Ann S. said...

The clown is really freaking me out! The last two shots are my favorites. I love, love, love the Christmas tree shot. It looks like it's sparking!

Jane said...

Clowns are evil, no doubt! Eddie is too cute! I guess Buddy doesn't care, since he's on drugs!