Friday, January 15, 2010

Day Fifteen

"Ices"


We've been into the chest of board games upstairs lately. Elijah discovered the Yahtzee dice and has been intrigued with them ever since. He's lost them; I've found them; he's rolled them and thrown them down the stairs and put them inside whatever container he can find. He calls them "ices" (eye-sees). "Granny, I don't have any ices at my house," he told me today, which usually means he intends to take them home with him at the end of the day. But he forgot about them. They're back inside the Yahtzee box to play with another day.

4 comments:

Jane said...

How cute! Precious memories...

Ann S. said...

Just want to squeeze the stuffin' out of him :)

ceee said...

He cracks me up! :)

Kelly said...

He's sooooo cute!!!!! Adorable picture! Adorable kid! :o)