Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day Twenty Eight

Calm Before The Storm?


I took this picture with my cell phone camera at Cane Creek Rec Center yesterday afternoon. The sky was so beautiful I almost drove off the road trying to take pictures. That can be worse than texting while driving. I took this after I got out of my car. And since I didn't take any pictures today, I thought I'd share this one because this could be the calm before the storm. The weather experts keep telling us there will be ice and snow Friday and possibly lots of it. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Jane said...

We get to see lots of nice sunsets coming out from exercise, don't we? Nice picture!

Ann S. said...

Gorgeous picture! I love the dark silhouette of the bare trees against the sky.

Kelly said...

You can almost see the curvature of the Earth... did I spell that correctly... really cool!!!! No more photo taking while driving!