Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day Twenty Seven

Happy 9Th Wedding Anniversary, Holly And Jerry!


Daughter Holly and son in law Jerry were married January 27, 2001. Hard to believe they're already celebrating nine years of marriage. I can't get over how young they look in this picture. It's one of my favorite pictures of them.

The Myers Family has grown over the past nine years. Here they are with daughter Shelby and son Elijah. What an awesome family! You all are a blessing to me and everyone who knows you. I love you so much and wish you every happiness today and throughout all the years to come!
Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

Ann S. said...

What a great looking family! Happy Anniversary Holly and Jerry and many, many more! Love you guys!

Kelly said...

They do look sooo young!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!

Jane said...

Well don't I feel awful! I forgot it was their anniversary and I didn't say a thing to Holly at church tonight! argh!!! ;-(

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I about the brief should acquire more info then it has.