Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day Fifty Four

Valentines Are Divine


Grand son Elijah enjoyed his snow-day-delayed Valentine party today at pre-school. He was excited about his bags of goodies and promptly dumped them all out to take inventory. He's saying, "Happy Valentine's Day."

He showed off his goodies to sister Shelby when she came in from school and shared his candy treats with her.

He liked these heart shaped shades and let me take his picture, but he was disappointed that they were a bit too small for him to wear comfortably. He said, "They're for babies!" So I guess this was a one time shot. Thanks, Elijah! I heart you and Shelby, too!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

What cute pictures!! I remember loving Valentine's Day at school. That picture of him in those glasses - reminds me of a "Neil" look! Hilarious!!!

Ann S. said...

Great pictures! I'm glad Elijah man enjoyed his Valentine's party and shared his bounty with Shelby :) Love his heart glasses!

Kelly said...

The beart glasses are CLASSIC!!! Love it! Love seeing him share with Shelby! Glad he enjoyed his party and candy!!!