Friday, February 19, 2010

Day Fifty

Random Snapshots From T.G.I.F.


Grand daughter Shelby walking in sun rays to Granny's house after school today--the first day back to school in a week.

I took this picture with my cell phone camera while I was waiting for Shelby after school this afternoon. I thought the colors were pretty in the sun light.

Take me to your leader. My alien shadow. Weird.

The sunset was pretty reflecting off the last of the snow this afternoon.

The sunshine and the warmth were so welcome today!

Grand son Elijah let me take this one picture of him this morning when I said I wondered what his nose would look like close up. He was feeling much better today.

This has been hiding under all that snow--the beginnings of the Daffodils, Jonquils, Buttercups. Whatever you call them, it means Spring is closer than you think.

Would be nice if this was the last of the icy fingers of Winter.

I like the heart shape of Eddie's head. Pretty neat. He was following me around the yard this afternoon while I took some pictures.

This little snail shell was cozied up next to a Hyacinth that has also been hiding under the snow. I didn't realize so many Spring flowers were popping up around the yard. It's a nice little reminder that the cold eventually goes away and the world will be green again soon.
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Ann S. said...

Your pictures just keep getting better and better! These shots are so awesome! Can't pick out a favorite. I love them all.

Kelly said...

All great!!! :o)

Jane said...

Very cool stuff! Cute of Elijah! Julia likes the snow glistening. Eddie's heart head is great!! The ice one looks like an alien of some kind. Keep up the good work! :-) Love the signs of spring!

Jane said...

Meant to comment on the "alien shadow" - I thought it was Elijah until I read your post! :-)