Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day Forty Two

Worth Waiting For At The Pretentious Coffee House


That's Kelly in the brown jacket waiting in line at the Dolce Cafe on the square in Cookeville this afternoon. It's a nice treat to go there for some coffee on a cold day. Lots of people had the same idea it seems. We ended up with hot chocolate. Burned my tongue, of course. Totally worth it. Kelly couldn't drink much of her creamy dark chocolate hot cocoa because it's insanely rich. I warned her. Next time we'll just share one.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Mmmmm.... hot chocolate! Sounds good on this cold day! Sarah had a great time at the concert! Thanks to Kelly & Kerry for taking her!

Ann S. said...

Hot chocolate with marshmallows sounds tasty!

Kelly said...

That was the RICHEST hot chocolate on Earth!!! Holy cow! Didn't know you were taking my picture! Sneaky! I was waiting in line thinking, I AM SO TIRED!!!!! I had such a great time at John Mayer!!! It was more fun cause Sarah was there!!! We'll have to do that again sometime! Thanks, Ma for the dark hot chocolate and for letting me and Kerry take over the house for a couple of days!!! Fun times!!!