Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day Seventy Five

Elijah Man And The Mini Wheats





When I was three years old--long long ago in a galaxy far far away--I would never have dreamed of putting anything that remotely resembled shredded wheat into my mouth. And I've never known a kid who would even try them. Until Elijah. He loves Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats. He saw me eating them one morning for breakfast and wanted to try one. He ate it dry and loved it. Now he tells me, "I want some of that cereal like you eat." Sometimes he asks for them in the afternoon for a snack. Go figure. If only we could get him to eat something like broccoli.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

He sure is enjoying those mini wheats :) I like them right out of the box too! Cute pictures.

Kelly said...

How cute is that!?!?! :o)

Jane said...

Cute! Mini wheats have to be good for you! Can't believe he likes them!