Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day Seventy Nine

'Twilight Saga: New Moon' DVD Release Partay
After Midnight, March 20, 2010


This is why we were all up so late Friday night/Saturday morning. Sarah's tattoo says it all. 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' was released at midnight. Daughters, grand daughter, grand son, and nieces headed to Wal-Mart to snag their copies and enjoy a piece of 'New Moon' cake that the store served up.

Are you Team Edward? (Yes!)

Or are you Team Jacob? (No. But he's so cute...)

Sarah managed to get one of these cool water bottles featuring our favorite vampire boyfriend.

Let the tattoo-ing begin! Included with the DVDs were pages of great looking temporary Twilight Saga tattoos.

Sarah also got the Forks High School mascot tattoo (see first picture for her other tattoo).

Julia, who I think tends toward Team Jacob (but I think her fave is really Emmett) got Jacob's wolf pack tattoo.

Not to be left out, Elijah got a tattoo, which I think is the lion in the Cullen crest (I'm guessing). Although he stayed up to join in the fun, he didn't want to see the movie. Too scary.

Shelby got the feather tattoo, one on each arm. She wasn't sure what it meant. I told her it was from Jacob's tribe.

Kelly got the Cullen crest tattoo, I think. (Somebody please chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.)

Neil popped up several batches of his tasty popcorn and we were all set to watch the movie. It ended sometime after three A.M. (Sarah fell asleep about halfway through) And we didn't get to bed until four A.M. But that was okay. We had a great time and enjoyed seeing it again after all these months of waiting for the DVD release. Up next: 'Eclipse'!! Can't wait until June 30!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! Wish I could've been there, but I was in bed by 11:30 pm. Hate that I missed Neil's popcorn! Haven't had that in years! The girls loved it. Popcorn the "old-fashion" way! :-)

Ann S. said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I need to get my copy of New Moon.

Lydia said...

Nice photography blog.You have beautifully maintained, you must tried this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Kelly said...

Fun times!!! Just now getting my sleep patterns back to normal. Kerry & I watched New Moon tonight... good stuff!!!! Go Team Edward!!!