Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ann!




On this day, March 12, 1959, my big brother Ken and I got a baby sister. She was cute and fun to play with--like having my own real live doll. She was almost an Easter baby, as you can see from the fancy hat she's wearing in the above picture. She's the middle kid, sandwiched in between an older brother and sister and a younger sister and brother. One of my favorite pictures is the one in the middle where she's eating jelly out of the jar. And as you can see from the top picture, she loves The Beatles (John Lennon being her fave), and she loves her family and she's always ready to play with the nieces and nephews. We've had a great time growing up together--although she'd be the first to admit we're not quite there yet and probably never intend to be. Happy Birthday, Little Sister! I love you always and forever and am proud to have you as my sister. Wishing you all the best of everything today and always. You rock! (and roll!)

4 comments:

Ann S. said...

You made me cry! I love you and am so blessed to have you as my big sister!

Jane said...

Sweet pictures - nice tribute! Love you guys! So thankful that Mom & Dad had lots of kids (intentionally or unintentionally! tee hee!)

Kay R. said...

The best blessings come in sister-shaped packages. Love you guys!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday, Ann! Love you!!! Love the jelly pic! :o)