Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day One Hundred Seventeen

Looks Like A Tuesday


Grand kids Shelby and Elijah veg on a bowl of ice cream and kiddie TV after school this afternoon. Totally engrossed. I don't think they even realized I was taking their picture.

Shelby and friends at school have started a fashion design business. Shelby has been busy putting together her Winter Collection. Spring designs are on the way.

This is one of my faves. Wonder if I could get that in a Granny size?

Elijah and Grandpa Neil amused themselves by dropping five bouncy balls from the stairs then trying to catch them as they ricocheted off the walls.

If you look closely (and use a powerful magnifying glass), you can see the five balls dropping together. More fun than human beings should be allowed to have on any given Tuesday.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Those kids have the best grandparents in the whole world! Cute pictures and you stole my comment about it being more fun than human beings should be allowed to have :)

Jane said...

I managed to find 4 of the 5 bouncy balls! This looks like Julia's kind of fun. (I agree with Ann - you guys are the best grandparents ever!) :-)

Kelly said...

Oh man! That looks like fun!!! :o)