Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day One Hundred Ten

Tuesday


Our little Azalea bushes are blooming all pink and pretty. They finally got a drink of water this morning.

These look like storm clouds of Biblical proportions hanging over my back yard this afternoon, but apparently they were just showing off. The rain has moved on. Too bad. We need it.

Elijah enjoyed a good day at pre-school today. He made this Itsy Bitsy Spider that climbs up the water spout when you pull the piece of yarn. He told me the spider is his hands. He was very proud of his craft.
Shelby had a good day at school, too--once she realized the tests she had to take (we called them achievement tests when I was her age) were not really the horrifying big deal she thought it was going to be. Plus, the new fairy book set she ordered came in. I think that made her day. She and Elijah always make my day. Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Jane said...

I'm glad Shelby got over the fear of the evil TCAPs! Too much pressure for a little kid. I love Elijah's craft! Reminds me of Julia's days at MDO. Great pictures!

Ann S. said...

Love these pictures! That cloud looks like it could just open up and pour the rain. We do need it. I'm glad it held off so I could mow this afternoon. The azalea blooms are gorgeous. Shelby and Elijah...cute as always :)

Kelly said...

Happy that Shelby and Elijah are enjoying school and books and crafts and stuff! It was cloudy all day... kept expecting to hear rain on the roof but nada. Love the pink azalea :o)