Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day One Hundred Twenty Nine

Happy Mother's Day!


I am the proud mom of two awesome daughters, Holly Myers and Kelly Kimbrough, and the proud granny of two awesome grand children, Shelby and Elijah Myers. They are a blessing to me and make my world a better place to be every day. Thank you again for my beautiful cards and the cool presents. The best present was simply getting to spend time with you this weekend. I love you all!!

My sisters and brother and I think our mom is the best mom on the planet. Here she is surrounded by a few of her peeps: daughter Kay Ranft (me!), daughter Ann Sissom, grand daughter Sarah Foy, grand daughter Kelly Kimbrough, daughter Jane Foy, and grand daughter Julia Foy. Just want to say thanks for having us, Mom! We love you!! Happy Mother's Day to MOMS everywhere!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Nice pictures! :-) Happy Mother's Day!

Kelly said...

I love you, Momma! Happy Mother's Day! You're the bestest!!!

Ann S. said...

Awesome pics! Glad we got to be together with Ma yesterday. Love you guys!