Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day One Hundred Fifty Three 2010

Word Cloud


There is a fun website called Wordle http://www.wordle.net where you can make word clouds if you're really bored. I did this one a few days ago and decided to share it here with you simply because you might enjoy the link and also I didn't take pictures today. The words in this word cloud were randomly plucked from my blog when I inserted my blog address into the search box. You can also cut and paste words from anything like a song or poem or grocery list or type in your own words. But, wait! there's more: you can choose the shape of your word cloud and the font and colors and such. More fun than human beings should be allowed to have. Try it, you'll like it.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Thanks for the link, sis! I love things like this :) See you tomorrow at the Side!

Jane said...

Now that's just cool!

Kelly said...

That's pretty freakin neat!!!