Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day One Hundred Seventy Eight 2010

Summer Sunday Afternoon


Red, ripe, juicy, sweet, seedless. What more can I say. Watermelon at Bistro Ranft was to die for.

"Look," says Neil, "a 45 degree triangle." He then proceeds to explain to me how those differ from an isosceles triangle. He can be so romantic.

Summer sky.

Hydrangea is one of my favorite flowers.

We have several that never bloomed until this year. I hear it's because of the rainy Spring.

Buddy Cat stopped by to sprawl out and watch me take pictures of hydrangeas. He likes to be where the people are. He's my good buddy (when he's not bugging me for food). Another new week. Have a good one, y'all!

4 comments:

Ann S. said...

That is one beautiful watermelon!!! I can smell it from here. I could live off watermelon and tomatoes in the summer! Your Hydrangeas are gorgeous and I love the pic of Buddy cat. We're looking forward to the 4th at your place :) How is the path going? I meant to ask you today at church.

Jane said...

Good lookin' watermelon for sure! NIce relaxing day at Casa Ranft! (Neil & his triangles! Sounds like something Don would say!)

Kelly said...

Yummy watermelon! Perfect summer fruit! Love your pics... Buddy is the best!

Kay R. said...

The stone pathway is all laid out. Neil just has to fill it in with something--he hasn't decided yet. :)