Friday, June 25, 2010

Day One Hundred Seventy Six 2010

Lunch With Vampires And Werewolves


Neil and I had lunch at Burger King with Edward, Bella, and Jacob. There was more for us since vampires don't eat.

I claimed the Edward Cullen cup, of course. Neil was stuck with Jane who glared at him the whole time with her piercing red eyes.

I chose Team Edward to scratch off my game piece, but no cigar. If I'd chosen Team Jacob, I'd have won a milkshake. Neil chose Team Jacob and lost. Team Edward would have gotten him a free cheese burger. Oh well. Life is full of choices. Hope the rest of your TGIF sparkles with possibilities. Choose wisely.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Cool! I need to go to Burger King and get me and Edward cup :) Sorry you guys didn't win anything :(

Kelly said...

Just a few more days til the ECLISPE madness!!!! Cool cups!!!

Jane said...

I would have chosen the Edward cup, too! :-)