Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day Two Hundred Eight 2010

Cloudy With A Chance Of ... Big Fun









Had all kinds of fun with some of my favorite peeps today. Thanks, nieces Sarah and Julia, for inviting me and Shelby and Elijah over to watch 'Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs'. I loved the movie and had a blast just hanging out with you. Just about overdosed on Skittles, but it was all good.
Wishing my sister Jane Foy and brother-in-law Don Foy a very happy 25th wedding anniversary today! This is the Silver anniversary for these two, and Don's got the silver hair to prove it! Jane, on the other hand, never ages, lucky lady. I love you both and wish you the best of everything today and throughout the years to come.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks for hanging out with the girls today. They loved it! Haven't seen those Happy Meal boxes in a while. Glad to see the kids made good use of them!
:-) Thanks for the anniversary wishes! We enjoyed celebrating our 25th with Bobby Q!

Ann S. said...

Love the "Happy Meal" hats! Great pics and looks like you guys had fun today. Happy Anniversary sis! I can't remember the last time I ate at Bobby Q's.