Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day Two Hundred Five 2010

Goodbye ~ Hello


We said goodbye to Destin this morning and headed home.

Ten hours later ... back to reality. Buddy Cat was happy to see us. A huge THANK YOU!!!! to my sister Jane Foy for coming by the house each day to check on Buddy. That was a load off my mind while we were away, and I know Buddy Cat was grateful for her company. And shame on that 'possum (probably more than one) for eating all of Buddy's food and bathing in his water dish. We had an awesome vacation. But it's great to be home again.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Worst part of vacation - coming home to unpack! Ugh! So glad the oil spill didn't ruin your trip. I was more than happy to take care of Buddy! (I still think the possum invited friends!) :-) Glad you are home safe.

Ann S. said...

Glad you guys had a safe trip back home :) Vacations are good, but it's always nice to sleep in your own bed! I'm sure Buddy cat was glad to see you guys. Mean old possums. I bet they chowed down while you were away.

Kelly said...

Miss that site from the balcony!!!! My luggage is still sitting where we dropped it. Ugh. Glad I did laundry at the condo, none to do here! I was VERY happy to sleep in my own bed. That THING at the condo was a crater. Glad to be home but miss the beach. Got used to the kids running around. Miss there voices and faces the most! Oh, and Elijah's "dive"!!!! :o)